Friday 4 November 2011

From Unlucky to Lucky

This Thursday morning I took my G2 driving test. I got up early and set out at 7:45. When I arrived at the test centre, I found that I had forgotten to take my wallet and had left my G1 driving license at home. What a stupid mistake I had made! I did feel very remorseful.
   However, thank God, something seemed to change during the following hours. My coach asked another student who had a G driving test at 12 p.m. and still was at home to pick up my G1 license from my house for me. As a result, my test appointment was changed from 10:30 a.m. to 11:30 a.m. At last, I passed the G2 test with a kind white female examiner. I was very lucky as the examiner would have been a strict one if I had not changed the time and the result might have been different.
   Congratulations to me for passing G2 driving test!

1 comment: